- Royal Sejadah elegantly designed high quality prayer mats.
- We take the upmost care whilst considering the positioning of every single piece of the design.
- It is a unique Islamic gift for Ramadan, Eid, birthday, wedding, anniversary, graduation, and any other special occasion. This amazing gift set will make your loved ones so happy.
- Please note that our prayer mats are not printed products. They are tapestry style very special products, and you will fall in love with amazing embossed flowers. Pictures don't do them justice.
- You will receive a prayer mat, a 99 beads crystal prayer beads, gold foiled box & paper bag, greeting card and ribbon as seen in the images.
- We print out your gift messages. Please add your gift message before adding the item to the chart. If you purchase more than one item, you can enter different gift messages for each item.
- Approx Size: 66x120 cm (+tassel)
- New, in-stock, ready to post.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries.
- Please be aware that product colours may seen different in the images because of light and camera conditions.
- Our brand and company based in London.
- This product is made in Turkey for our brand by using first class (Oeko-Tex / ISO Certified) materials.
- Worldwide delivery. Quick dispatch. Fast service.
- Please contact us for Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Delivery, Saturday Guaranteed Delivery, and hand delivery options in London.
Important BREXIT information for EU customers
As you know UK has left EU on 31.12.2020
After the brexit, from the 1st Jan 2021, unfortunately EU countries have started to charge customs fees for your orders. This causes additional customs brokerage fees as well. These charges has to be seperately paid by the customer to the courier&post office.
To help with this issue, we are offerring free shipping for some EU countries, and compensated charges for rest of the world.
We are now offering free shipping for orders over £55 to France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, and Denmark.
Please note that our shipping charges not include any possible customs duty, local GST/VAT, and brokerage fees. If you are an international customer from outside UK, please visit your government's customs website for possible charges.